What Eli Offers
A seasoned speaker, trainer, and facilitator with several decades of experience, Eli offers a variety of options either in-person or remotely, ranging from intimate workshops to large public lectures.
Eli’s most popular presentations weave together storytelling, critical analysis, visual images, and interactive exercises, inviting audiences to think and feel deeply.
Eli is a sought-after speaker and has keynoted professional meetings and grassroots gatherings, lectured in Women’s Studies classes and Disability Studies symposia.
Eli has educated and challenged student groups, campus departments, and community groups all over the U.S. and Canada with a wide variety of trainings and workshops.
Eli offers several downloadable resources to use in your community and on your campus to educate and make change:
- Selected Disability Resources (PDF 12pt type)
- Selected Disability Resources (PDF 18pt type)
- General Disability Ally Flyer (PDF 12pt type)
- General Disability Ally Flyer (PDF 18pt type)
- Anti-Ableist Action Steps for Medical Providers (PDF 12pt type)
- Anti-Ableist Action Steps for Medical Providers (PDF 18pt type)